Thursday, January 05, 2006

Nekkid Pagan Grrrrlz

I know that my loyal readers never miss a KathyHowe post so you are all familiar with my Yule time yammering in December.

I'm sure the in's and outs of how we celebrate Yule in my house are burned in your brains. I'm willing to bet small bills that you retained every bit of information about how we incorporate Mistletoe into the fun. I know you all remember both of my letters to Santa too.

But what you haven't seen is photographic evidence of a Yule gathering and my girl Keri has the goods.

*bow*chica*bow*bow*

2 Comments:

Blogger KinnicChick said...

LOL! I'm so glad Marge put our clothes back on for the photo! :)

Thanks Mystical!

10:06 AM  
Blogger KinnicChick said...

But you know? I think we did a little TOO good of a job at tying down the sun. It's been far too long since we've seen the damn thing.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home