Thursday, January 05, 2006

Rude Tuna

I know that all cooking advice coming from me probably seems laughable even if the cooking doesn't include anything more than a HIGH setting on a microwave but you MUST, and I mean MUST heed this warning:

If you ever mistakenly take a dish of tuna mixed with mayonaisse to the office thinking that it is your left over pasta & chicken alfredo and IF you mistakenly put that dish of tuna into the office microwave and set aforementioned microwave to ohhhhhhh...I dunno...lets say HIGH for 60 seconds you will no doubt end up with

RUDE.
TUNA.

If you never believe another word I say...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought seafood was banned from the office microwave.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

For some reason, I believe you...

8:14 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Yep, you can always tell when someone has tuna in my office. And my office is right across the hall from the kitchen - fun!

8:47 PM  
Blogger elzie said...

That is SO the right terminology for what you described! I believe - though, tuna should only be eaten cold (or in sushi - raw :P) I made a tuna pizza one (I know - I know) - and dear husband walked in the house and asked what smelled like SH**!

Gawd, this made my day -- (but made me throw up in my mouth, just a little, as I am already feeling a bit sick from tonight's dinner
:-P)

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home