Thursday, January 05, 2006

Dear God,

I know that it has been a long time since I sent anything up your flagpole but I wanted to take a second to write you a quick note. Now I realize that hearing from me is probably a bit odd since I am not super Catholic. Not willing to invest my hard earned money in the house of God only to be told I'm a sinner. Not super attached to your writing. OK, I totally lost my train of thought on that one.

Anyhoo, I just wanted to take a quick second to thank you for people like Dell who reminded me today that Dancing with the Stars is on tonight. It's actually the two hour season PREMIER, baby!

I am so damn jazzed.

So, thank you for sending Dell into my life to give me these important reminders and thank you for putting the fear of you, yourself and you into network executives so we can actually HAVE one good goddamn show on television.

Thanks muchly,
Kathy Howe

P.S. Please be a dear and hold my calls between seven and nine o'clock p.m. central time.

7 Comments:

Blogger Adelle said...

You have me laughing so hard that I might pee myself!!!

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a commercial! Oh, wait- the cha-cha! I'm loving this. Esp. since I keep thinking it's America's Funniest Home Videos. Now they're bickering...

Did I mention that i love David Sedaris- thanks for the extra laugh, in addition to this one. How's your love life? I'll read on now that I'm safely home...

Happy New Year's Zoofus!

(Drew and Cheryl are hot.)

7:52 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hilarious! Who is Dell?

8:16 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Does God write back? On what kind of stationery? Did I spell that correctly?

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is what's known as intercessionary prayer. I know all about that kind of praying.

My hit rate is .005%

6:22 AM  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

I sure miss my (more than) daily visits to you Kathy Howe. Very few blogs make me laugh like yours does!

Hopefully my laptop will be back in my shakey little hands next week.

Until then, I'll sneak on Hubby's computer when I can and visit.

But Dancing with Stars? Eeeech! Tee hee.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

You forgot to thank Him for the new season of Ghosthunters coming up in February! Be a dear and call Him again. It will only take a second.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home